A novel algorithm for solution of a combinatory set partitioning problem
- 34 Downloads
A novel efficient algorithm for solution of the problem of equal partitioning of a set with predefined weights of elements is proposed. The algorithm is based on calculation of a linear group preserving an invariant: the set of zeros of a cubic form. Algorithms for solution of related problems, including the problem of the search for the second solution if the first solution is known, are discussed.
Keywordspartitioning algorithm cubic form computational complexity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.L. Yu. Rusin, E. V. Lyubetskaya, K. Yu. Gorbunov, and V. A. Lyubetsky, “Reconciliation of gene and species trees,” Biomed. Res. Int. 2014, Article ID 642089 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.I. V. Latkin and A. V. Seliverstov, “Computational complexity of fragments of the theory of the field of complex numbers,” Vestnik Karagandinskogo Univ. Ser. Mat., No. 1(77) 47–55 (2015).Google Scholar
- 22.A. V. Seliverstov, “Cubic hypersurfaces with an odd number of singular points,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Polynomial Computer Algebra'2015, St. Petersburg, Apr. 13–18, 2015 (Euler Int. Math. Inst., VVM Publ., St. Petersburg, 2015), pp. 85–86.Google Scholar
- 23.A. V. Seliverstov, “About computational complexity of the search for singular points,” in Discrete Mathematics, Algebra and Their Applications (Proc. Int. Sci. Conf., Minsk, Sept. 14–18, 2015 (Inst. Mat. NAN Belarusi, Minsk, 2015), pp. 135–137.Google Scholar
- 25.V. G. Naidenko, “About complexity of finding the second solution of an NP-complete problem,” Vestsi Nats. Akad. Navuk Belarusi, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nav., No. 2, 114–118 (2012).Google Scholar