New constructions of 1D and 2D generalized Kravchenko-Kotel’nikov theorems on the basis of atomic function up(t)
- 45 Downloads
New constructions of 1D and 2D generalized Kravchenko-Kotel’nikov sampling theorems based on atomic function up(t) are proposed and justified. The theorems are rigorously proved for both 2D and 1D cases. A simulation performed to analyze the construction and improvement of new series estimates shows their advantage over the classical Whittaker-Kotel’nikov-Shannon series.
KeywordsCommunication Technology Atomic Function Window Function Sampling Theorem Effective Width
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kotel’nikov, Collected Works, Vol. 1. Radiophysics, Informatics, Telecommunications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Kravchenko and V. L. Rvachev, Boolean Algebra, Atomic Functions, and Wavelets in Physical Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Digital Signal and Image Processing in Radiophysical Applications, Ed. by V. F. Kravchenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.E. G. Zelkin, V. F. Kravchenko, and V. I. Gusevskii, Constructive Approximation Methods in Antennas Theory (SAINS-PRESS, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Kravchenko, O. V. Kravchenko, V. I. Pustovoit, and D. V. Churikov, in Proc. 67th Sci. Session of the Popov Society Dedicated to the Radio Day, Moscow, May 16–17, 2012 (RNTORES im A.S.Popova, Moscow, 2012), pp. III–VIII.Google Scholar