Analysis of the illuminance provided by LED modules placed at large distances from illuminated objects
- 31 Downloads
The possibility of applying LED modules for illumination of distant objects is analyzed. The illuminance distributions provided by large LED arrays with various optical systems are calculated. The influence of the number of LEDs, the intervals between LEDs, and the illumination angles on deviations from the law of inverse squared distance is studied. The conditions under which a variation in the LED elevation has only an insignificant effect on the illuminance and the radiation distribution over a limited illuminated area are determined.
PACS numbers42.72.-g 85.60.Jb
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Guttsait, Radiotekh. Elektron. (Moscow) 52, 1486 (2007) [J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 52, 1377 (2007)].Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Guttsait, A. E. Krasnopol’skii, and D. V. Milyutin, Svetotekhnika, No. 4, 52 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.Reference Book on Lighting Engineering, Ed. by Yu. B. Aizenberg (Znak, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Guttsait and A. M. Sidorov, Svetotekhnika, No. 3, 54 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Yu. Antonova, E. M. Guttsait, L. M. Kogan, et al., in Proc. 60th Int. Sci. Session of the Popov Society Dedicated to Radio Day (Ross. Nauch.-Tekh. Obshch. Radiotekh. Elektron. Svyazi, Moscow, 2005), Part 2, p. 38 [in Russian].Google Scholar