Characteristics of spectrum registration of condensed medium by the method of nuclear-magnetic resonance in a weak field
- 21 Downloads
The characteristics of signal registration of nuclear-magnetic resonance in a weak magnetic field from a small volume of an investigated medium have been considered. The consideration of the characteristics revealed in a new developed design of a magnetic system for a compact nuclear-magnetic spectrometer, and also in the NMR-signal registration method allows significant extension of the possibility to use the phenomenon of nuclear-magnetic resonance for the study of condensed medium in an express mode. The experimental results of different media studies have been presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Dudkin and L. N. Pakhomov, Quantum Electronics (SPb. Politekh. Univ., St. Petersburg, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Karseev, V. A. Vologdin, and V. V. Davydov, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 643, 012108 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Fukuda and A. Hirai, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 81, 1499 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.J. R. Singer, J. Phys. E: Sci. Instrum. 45, 104 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Brichkov and V. V. Kozik, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz. 57 (7/2), 26 (2014).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Abraham, Principles of Nuclear Magnetism, International Series of Monographs on Physics (Clarendon, Oxford, 1961).Google Scholar
- 13.A. Leshe, Nuclear Induction (Verlag der Wissenschaften, Berlin, 1957) [in German].Google Scholar
- 15.P. M. Borodin, M. I. Vologdin, V. V. Moskalev, and A. A. Morozov, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (Leningr. Gos. Univ., Leningrad, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar