Efficiency of a fast-response nanographite-based optoelectric converter in air at high temperatures
The effect of heating and subsequent cooling in air on the efficiency of optoelectric conversion in a nanographite (NG) film irradiated by nanosecond laser pulses of constant power has been studied. It is established that an increase in the temperature of heating in the T = 300–600 K interval leads to an approximately 30% decrease in the amplitude U of the optoelectric response signal. The further increase in the temperature is accompanied by a linear decrease in the U value. The U(T) dependence remains single-valued for NG films heated up to T = 530 K with the subsequent keeping at this temperature for no less that 10 h and cooling. Heating of the NG film above 640 K followed by exposure at this temperature leads to irreversible changes in the optoelectric conversion efficiency.
PACS numbers85.60.Gz 85.60.Bt 78.66.-w
- 1.M. M. Sobolev and V. G. Nikitin, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 24(9), 1 (1998) [Tech. Phys. Lett. 24, 329 (1998)].Google Scholar
- 2.S. Yu. Erokhin, V. A. Krasnov, Yu. M. Shvarts, and S. V. Shutov, Z. Radioelektron., No. 11 (2007) (http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/nov07/2/text.html).
- 3.A. Hirano and C. Pernot, Oyo Butsuri 68, 805 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Mikheev, R. G. Zonov, A. N. Obraztsov, Yu. A. Svirko, and A. P. Volkov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 76(9), 81 (2006) [Tech. Phys. 51, 1190 (2006)].Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Mikheev, R. G. Zonov, A. N. Obraztsov, and V. M. Styapshin, Pis’ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 34(11), 29 (2008) [Tech. Phys. Lett. 34, 467 (2008)].Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Zolotukhin, A. N. Obraztsov, A. O. Ustinov, and A. P. Volkov, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz. 124, 1291 (2003) [JETP 97, 1154 (2003)].Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Mikheev, R. G. Zonov, and A. N. Obraztsov, Izv. Vyssh. Ucheb. Zaved., Priborostr. 49(9), 33 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.G. M. Mikheev, R. G. Zonov, A. N. Obraztsov, and D. G. Kalyuzhnyi, Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 3, 137 (2008) [Instr. Exp. Tech. 51, 456 (2008)].Google Scholar