Simulation of Local Error Correction of the Surface Shape by a Low-Dimensional Ion Beam
- 7 Downloads
We propose an algorithm for solving the problem of local error correction of the surface shape by a low-dimensional ion beam. The algorithm presumes successive sampling running over protrusions relative to the average height aimed at searching for the optimal etching point satisfying the criterion for the reduction of the sum of derivative moduli on the etching spot. It is shown that the new approach makes it possible to considerably extend the range of spatial frequencies accessible to the action for a given dimension of an ion beam.
This study was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project nos. 18-32-00149mol_a and 18-07-00633) and program no. 0035-2018-0018 of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors claim that there are no conflicts of interest.
- 1.I. V. Malyshev, A. E. Pestov, V. N. Polkovnikov, N. N. Salashchenko, M. N. Toropov, and N. I. Chkhalo, Poverkhnost, No. 1, 1 (2019).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Arnold, G. Bohm, R. Fechner, J. Meister, A. Nickel, F. Frost, T. Hansel, and A. Schindler, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., Sect. A 616, 147 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Schindler, Proc. Optical Fabrication & Testing OSA Topical Meeting, Monterey, United States,2012, p. OW4D.1.Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Razborov, in Mathematical Education (Mosk. Tsentr Nepreryvnogo Mat. Obraz., Moscow, 1999), Vol. 3, p. 127.Google Scholar
- 12.http://www.opteg.com.Google Scholar