Features of the Formation and Structure of Barium Titanate Langmuir Films
- 11 Downloads
Ferroelectric films of stabilized barium titanate nanoparticles have been obtained from the colloidal system of a sodium oleate aqueous solution by the Langmuir–Blodgett method at the KSV NIMA 2002 facility, coagulants with the most characteristic hydrodynamic diameter of ∼200 nm have been found, and a physical model of their formation from barium titanate nanoparticles in this colloid system has been proposed. Homogeneous ferroelectric films with barium titanate particles ∼20 nm in size and a band gap of 3.6 eV have been deposited. The topological and structural features and distribution of chemical elements in the obtained films on different substrates have been studied by the methods of scanning probe and electron microscopy, vibrational and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, as well as X-ray diffractometry.
The studies were carried out with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in the framework of state assignment no. 16.2814.2017/PCh.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors state that they have no conflict of interest.
- 6.V. R. Chinchamalatpure, S. A. Ghosh, and G. N. Chaudhari, Mater. Sci. Appl. 1, 187 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Stoica, F. Bygrave, and A. J. Bell, U.P.B. Sci. Bull. Ser. A 75, 147 (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.J. P. George, J. Beeckman, W. Woestenborghs, P. F. Smet, W. Bogaerts, and K. Neyts, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 62, 1 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Kuzmenko, A. Sizov, O. Yacovlev, and N. Emelianov, J. Nano- Electron. Phys. 5, 04024 (2013).Google Scholar
- 13.A. P. Kuzmenko, I. V. Chuhaeva, P. V. Abakumov, M. B. Dobromyslov, and N. A. Emelyanov, J. Nano- Electron. Phys. 7, 04025 (2015).Google Scholar
- 16.W. Wang, B. Gu, and L. Liang, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol. 25, 593 (2004).Google Scholar
- 17.B. V. Derjaguin, Theory of Stability of Colloids and Thin Films (Springer, 1989).Google Scholar
- 23.Q. A. Mohammed, Z. R. Ali, and A. F. Mijbas, J. Babylon Univ. (Eng. Sci.) 20, 12 (2012).Google Scholar
- 26.A. P. Kuzmenko, I. V. Chuhaeva, P. V. Abakumov, and M. B. Dobromyslov, J. Nano- Electron. Phys. 8, 04043 (2016).Google Scholar