Synthesis of Electron-Optical Systems with Compression of Sheet Beam for Terahertz TWTs
- 2 Downloads
Electron-optical systems are synthesized to form a converging sheet electron beam with a compression of 15 and 20, a cross section of 0.05 × 2 mm, and a current density of 100 A/cm2 in the presence of complete magnetic shielding of field-emission cathode. Deformation of low-perveance flux in the presence of magnetic field in the drift tunnel of slow-wave structure is analyzed with the aid of 3D computer simulation of the electron-optical system with the sheet electron beam.
- 3.P. V. Nevskii, Obz. Elektron. Tekh. Ser. 1. Elektron. SVCh, No. 15, 1 (1989)Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Alyamovskii, Electron Beams and Electron Guns (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Gamayunov and E. V. Patrusheva, Proc. Int. Conf. on Actual Problems of Electron Devices Engineering, Saratov, Russia, 2016, Vol. 1, p. 30.Google Scholar
- 6.Y. G. Gamayunov, E. V. Patrusheva, Y. A. Grigoriev, A. A. Burtsev, and A. V. Danilushkin, Proc. 18th Int. Vacuum Electronics Conf., London, United Kingdom, 2017. doi 10.1109/IVEC.2017.8289542Google Scholar
- 7.V. T. Ovcharov, Radiotekh. Elektron. 12, 2161 (1967).Google Scholar