Analysis of the Strength Characteristics of Acrylonitrile–Butadiene–Styrene Plastic under Dynamic Loading
- 4 Downloads
The mechanical properties of the additive material prepared from acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene plastic are studied experimentally on a 3D printer in the quasi-static and dynamic regimes. The strength curve describing the nonlinear dependence of the critical stress on the strain rate is constructed using the incubation time. The characteristic incubation time τ is determined by comparing the theoretical curve with the experimental data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Campbell et al., Could 3D Printing Change the World? Technologies, Potential, and Implications of Additive Manufacturing (Atlantic Council, 2011).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Zlatin, S. M. Mochalov, G. S. Pugachev, and A.M. Bragov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela 16, 1752 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Y. V. Petrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR 321, 66 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.D. W. Ginns, J. Inst. Met. 61, 61 (1937).Google Scholar
- 13.R. Fanning and W. Bassett, J. Appl. Mech. 7, 24 (1940).Google Scholar
- 16.D. S. Clark and P. E. Duwez, J. Appl. Mech. 15, 243 (1948).Google Scholar
- 17.D. S. Clark and D. S. Wood, Proc., Am. Soc. Test. Mater. 49, 717 (1949).Google Scholar