Formation of optical scatterers on silver halide photomaterials using multiplex holograms
- 26 Downloads
A method for formation of optical scatterers based on multiplex holograms is proposed. The synthesis of complicated holographic structures that scatter the incident radiation in a solid angle is theoretically analyzed. A significant effect of the methods for profiling of the surface of the silver halide photolayer on the characteristics of high-efficiency diffusers is experimentally demonstrated.
KeywordsFourier Spectrum Diffraction Order Bright Point Silver Halide Bleaching Agent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Ganzherli and S. N. Gulyaev, Opt. Zh. 74(9), 56 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. O’Neill, Introduction to Statistical Optics (Addison-Wesley, Reading, 1963).Google Scholar
- 4.E. B. Brui and S. N. Koreshev, Opt. Spectrosc. 66, 685 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Gulyaev and V. P. Ratushnyi, Opt. Zh. 70(2), 45 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Gulyaev, Nauchn.-Tekh. Vedom. St. Peterburgsk. Politekh. Univ., No. 3 (59), 105 (2008).Google Scholar