Quasi-optical resonator diplexer with universal polarization characteristics
- 58 Downloads
A theory of a diplexer that can operate with an arbitrary polarization of the wave flow is constructed. A model experiment at a frequency of 34 GHz is carried out in good agreement with the theory. Diplexers of the given type are proposed to be used in experiments within the controlled fusion program.
KeywordsReflection Coefficient Arbitrary Polarization Electron Cyclotron Heating Coupling Mirror Gunn Oscillator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. Yu. Shchegol’kov, Candidate’s Dissertation (Institute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Nizhnii Novgorod, 2007).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Erckmann, W. Kasparek, Yu. Koshurinov, L. Lubyako, M. I. Petelin, D. Yu. Shchegolkov, F. Hollmann, G. Michel, F. Noke, and F. Purps, Fusion Sci. Technol. 55, 23 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Koposova and M. I. Petelin, Radiofizika 32, 1178 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Vlasov and E. V. Koposova, in Proceedngs of the 7th International Workshop on Strong Microwaves: Cources and Applications, Nizhni Novgorod, 2008.Google Scholar
- 8.Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings, Ed. by R. Petit (Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1980).Google Scholar