The Oscillations in ESR Spectra of Mn0.11Hg0.89Te in X- and Q-Bands
- 13 Downloads
The object of the investigation was n-type mercury chalcogenide (Mn0.11Hg0.89Te) monocrystal which was grown by crystallization from a two-phase mixture with replenishment of the melt from a tellurium solution. The investigations of microwave absorption derivative (dP/dH) showed the existence of strong high and low frequency oscillations in the magnetic field in the temperature range 4.2–20 K. The concentration and effective mass of charge carrier were determined from oscillation period and temperature dependence of oscillation amplitude.
The work is supported within the framework of fundamental research AAAA-A18-118030690040-8 of FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS.
- 1.A. I. Veynger, A. G. Zabrodskii, T. V. Tisne, et al., Semiconductors 32, 557 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Shestakov, I. I. Fazlizhanov, I. V. Yatsyk, I. F. Gilmutdinov, M. I. Ibragimova, V. A. Shustov, and R. M. Eremina, J. Semicond. 39, 052001 (2018).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Andrianov, F. A., Himelfarb, P. I. Kushnir, E. I. Lopatinsky, V. M. Pashkovsky, A. A. Saveliev, and V. I. Fistul, Sov. Phys. Semicond. 10, 66 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Belyaev, O. P. Gorodnichiy, Yu. G. Semenov, N. In. Shevchenko, O. A. Bodnaruk, and I. M. Rarenko, Sov. Phys. Semicond. 22, 205 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Zewen and J. Wanqi, J. Wuhan Univ. Technol.: Mater. Sci. Ed. 30, 923 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Pipard, Magnetoresistance in Metals (Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 2009).Google Scholar
- 8.P. S. Kireev, Physics of Semiconductors (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar