Dynamics of Changes in the Photoluminescence of Porous Silicon after Gamma Irradiation
- 14 Downloads
Radiation stability of the nanoporous silicon under gamma irradiation was investigated. Changes in the properties of porous silicon under gamma irradiation were registered by measurements of photoluminescence spectra and Fourier-transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy. Besides the appearance of point defects and their subsequent oxidation, the significant differences were shown to be in the behavior of the porous silicon properties in comparison with that of bulk silicon apparently due to the quantum size nature of nanoporous silicon.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Belous, V. A. Solodukha, and S. V. Shvedov, Space Electronics (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2015), Chap. 9 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Gerasimenko and D. I. Smirnov, Nano-Mikrosist. Tekh., No. 9, 12 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.F. P. Korshunov, G. V. Gatal’skii, and G. M. Ivanov, Radiation Effects in Semiconductor Devices (Nauka Tekhnika, Minsk, 1978), Chap. 9 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.D. I. Bilenko, D. V. Terin, O. Ya. Belobrovaya, I. V. Galushka, E. A. Zharkova, V. P. Polyanskaya, V. I. Sidorov, and I. T. Yagudin, Nano-and Biomedical Technology. Quality Control. Problems and Perspectives (Tekhno-Dekor, Saratov, 2016), p. 15 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.M. A. Elistratova, I. B. Zakharova, D. S. Poloskin, and O. M. Sreseli, in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Porous Semiconductors: Science and Technology PSST-2018, La Grande Motte, France, 2018, p. 109.Google Scholar