Electrical characteristics of the ITO/HgInTe photodiodes
- 31 Downloads
Photodiodes designed to be sensitive in the region 0.5–1.7 µm and obtained by vacuum magnetron sputtering of the ITO (SnO2 + In2O3) layer on the surface of the Hg3In2Te6 single crystal are studied. The electrical characteristics, measured at 265–333 K, indicate that the mechanism of charge transport in the diodes under study is thermionic. The current-voltage characteristic and its temperature variations are described quantitatively based on the energy diagram and the found parameters of the heterojunction.
PACS numbers73.40.Lq 73.50.Pz 85.60.Dn
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Malik, G. G. Grushka, and N. R. Tevs, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 60, 146 (1990) [Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 35, 723 (1990)].Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Malik and G. G. Grushka, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 60, 188 (1990) [Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 35, 1227 (1990)].Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Kosyachenko, S. Yu. Paranchich, V. N. Makogonenko, et al., Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 73(5), 126 (2003) [Tech. Phys. 48, 647 (2003)].Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1981; Mir, Moscow, 1984).Google Scholar
- 5.O. G. Grushka, Z. M. Grushka, V. M. Frasunyak, and V. S. Gerasimenko, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn. (St. Petersburg) 33, 1416 (1999) [Semiconductors 33, 1272 (1999)].Google Scholar
- 6.G. G. Grushka, N. P. Gavaleshko, Z. M. Grushka, and V. V. Bukoveĭ, Neorg. Mater. 27(12), 154 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.G. G. Grushka, Z. M. Grushka, and N. P. Gavaleshko, Ukr. Fiz. Zh. 30(2), 304 (1985).Google Scholar