CMS experiment at the LHC: Results and outlook
- 21 Downloads
The results of the CMS experiment based on the LHC first-run data taken at c.m.s. energies of 7 and 8 TeV and on the first data taken in the second-run at the c.m.s. energy of 13 TeV are presented. The research prospects with the LHC running at high luminosity are discussed.
KeywordsStandard Model Higgs boson new physics LHC
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.CMS publications may be found at http://cms-results. web.cern.ch/cms-results/public-results/publications/.Google Scholar
- 3g.S. V. Shmatov, in Proc. Joint RDMS CMS Seminar on Physics at LHC (2016), vol. 4, p. 13.Google Scholar
- 6.CMS Collaboration, “Search for new physics in high mass diphoton events in 3.3 fb−1 of proton–proton collisions at \(\sqrt s \) = 13 TeV and combined interpretation of searches at 8 TeV and 13 TeV”, Preprints CMS-PASEXO-15-005 and CMS-PAS-EXO-16-018, CERN, Geneva.Google Scholar
- 7.ATLAS Collaboration, “Search for resonances decaying to photon pairs in 3.2 fb−1 of pp collisions at \(\sqrt s \) = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector”, Preprint ATLAS-CONF-2015-081, CERN, Geneva, 2015.Google Scholar
- 8.W. J. Stirling, Private communication; http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/wstirlin/plots/plots.html.Google Scholar
- 9.CMS Collaboration, “Projected performance of an upgraded CMS detector at the LHC and HL-LHC”, Contribution to the Snowmass Conference, Preprint CMS-NOTE-13-002, CERN, Geneva, 2013 [arXiv:1307.7135].Google Scholar