Form factors with q 2 = 0 and Grassmannians in N = 4 Sym theory
- 19 Downloads
In this note we consider tree level form factors of operators from stress tensor supermultiplet with light like operator momentum q 2 = 0. The presentation of form factors in terms of the regulated integral over Grassmannian is given. The conjectured formula is verified by successfully reproducing known answers in the MHV and N k−2MHV, k ≥ 3 sectors as well as appropriate soft limit behavior.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Elvang and Yu-tin Huang, arXiv:1308.1697 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 3.N. Arkani-Hamed, J. L. Bourjaily, F. Cachazo, A. B. Goncharov, A. Postnikov, and J. Trnka, arXiv:1212.5605 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 11.B. Penante, B. Spence, G. Travaglini, and C. Wen, arXiv:1402.1300 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 12.A. Brandhuber, G. Travaglini, and Gang Yang, arXiv:1201.4170 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 15.L. Koster, V. Mitev, M. Staudacher, and M. Wilhelm, arXiv:1603.04471 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 16.D. Chicherin and E. Sokatchev, arXiv:1605.01386 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 17.L. V. Bork and A. I. Onishchenko, arXiv:1506.07551 [hep-th].Google Scholar
- 18.R. Frassek, D. Meidinger, D. Nandan, and M. Wilhelm, arXiv:1506.08192 [hep-th].Google Scholar