Features of the 9Be → 2He fragmentation in an emulsion for an energy of 1.2 GeV per nucleon
- 33 Downloads
The results of investigation of the fragmentation of relativistic nuclei 9Be in an emulsion, which is accompanied by the formation of two 1.2-A-GeV He fragments, are presented. The angular measurements of the 9Be → 2He events are analyzed. The 9Be → 8Be + n fragmentation channel with the decay of 8Be from the ground (0+) and first excited (2+) states into a pair of α particles appears to be dominant.
PACS numbers21.45.+v 23.60.+e 25.10.+s
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.The BECQUEREL Project, http://becquerel.jinr.ru/
- 3.V. V. Belaga et al., Yad. Fiz. 59, 869 (1996) [Phys. At. Nucl. 59, 832 (1996)].Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Avetyan et al., Yad. Fiz. 59, 110 (1996) [Phys. At. Nucl. 59, 102 (1996)].Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Belaga et al., Yad. Fiz. 58, 2014 (1995) [Phys. At. Nucl. 58, 1905 (1995)].Google Scholar
- 6.B. R. Fulton et al., Phys. Rev. C 70, 047602 (2004).Google Scholar