Laboratory Microtomographs: Design and Data Processing Algorithms
- 7 Downloads
The design of a new automatic X-ray microtomograph is described. The parameters of optical schemes and X-ray detectors in use are presented. Methods for automating experiments, processing tomographic data, and getting access to them are reported.
The study was supported by the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations (contract no. 007-ГЗ/Ч3363/26) in the part concerning the automation and development of tomographic reconstruction methods and by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (project RFMEFI61614X0005) in the part concerning the X-ray detector development.
- 3.V. E. Asadchikov, A. V. Buzmakov, D. A. Zolotov, et al., Mir Izmer. 6, 22 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Asadchikov, A. V. Buzmakov, D. A. Zolotov, et al., Priroda, No. 2, 9 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Caselle, S. Chilingaryan, A. Herth, et al., Proc. 18th IEEE-NPSS Real Time Conf., Berkeley, CA, USA, June 9–15, 2012, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.https://www.docker.com.Google Scholar
- 7.http://www.tango-controls.org.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Koichiro, E. Maeda, S. Hanaoka, et al., Jpn. J. Radiol. 34, 625 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Chukalina, A. Ingacheva, V. E. Prun, et al., Proc. 29th Eur. Conf. on Modelling and Simulation, Bulgari, Albena, May 23–26, 2017, p. 527.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Chukalina, A. Ingacheva, A. Buzmakov, et al., Proc. 31st Eur. Conf. on Modelling and Simulation, Budapest, Hungary, May 23–26, 2017, p. 270.Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Buzmakov, A. S. Ingacheva, V. E. Prun, et al., Proc. 10th Int. Conf. on Machine Vision (ICMV 2017), Austria, Vienna, 2017 (Proc. SPIE 10696 (2017)), p. 106961B.Google Scholar