Station for X-ray structural analysis of materials and single crystals (including nanocrystals) on a synchrotron radiation beam from the wiggler at the Siberia-2 storage ring
- 33 Downloads
The design of the station for structural analysis of polycrystalline materials and single crystals (including nanoobjects and macromolecular crystals) on a synchrotron radiation beam from the superconducting wiggler of the Siberia-2 storage ring is described. The wiggler is constructed at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The X-ray optical scheme of the station involves a (1, −1) double-crystal monochromator with a fixed position of the monochromatic beam and a sagittal bending of the second crystal, segmented mirrors bent by piezoelectric motors, and a (2θ, ω, φ) three-circle goniometer with a fixed tilt angle. Almost all devices of the station are designed and fabricated at the Shubnikov Institute of Crystallography of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The Bruker APEX11 two-dimensional CCD detector will serve as a detector in the station.
PACS numbers07.85.Qe 07.85.Jy 61.43.Gt 61.10.Nz 61.46.Df
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Valentinov, V. Korchuganov, and N. Mezentsev, in Abstract No. 26030019 of the Ninth International Conference on Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation, Daegu, Korea, 2006 (Daegu, 2006).Google Scholar
- 2.G. K. Green, NSLS-BNL Report No. 50522 (National Synchrotron Light Source and Accelerator Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, 1976).Google Scholar
- 3.É. G. Arutyunyan, D. M. Kheĭker, M. V. Koval’chuk, et al., Poverkhnost, No. 12, 88 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. Kheiker, M. V. Koval’chuk, Yu. N. Shilin, et al., Kristallografiya 52(2), 374 (2007) [Crystallogr. Rep. 52 (2), 358 (2007)].Google Scholar
- 5.D. M. Kheiker, M. V. Koval’chuk, Yu. N. Shilin, et al., Kristallografiya 52(4), 767 (2007) [Crystallogr. Rep. 52 (4), 740 (2007)].Google Scholar
- 6.D. M. Kheĭker, V. A. Shishkov, and Yu. N. Shilin, Patent Appl. No. 2248559, Russia (20 April 2005).Google Scholar
- 7.Mirror X-ray Optics, Ed. by A. V. Vinogradov (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1989) [In Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.The Bruker Booklet.Google Scholar