Loop Quantum Cosmology and Probability of Inflation
- 13 Downloads
We study the measure on the set of initial conditions in remote past for Loop Quantum Cosmology with massive scalar field motivated by various choices of the measure present in the literature. The main finding of the paper is existence of an attractor at contracting phase of the universe, which, in addition to the well known attractor at expanding phase, predicts a very specific duration of inflationary stage with the number of e-foldings about 140.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.G. W. Gibbons and N. Turok, Phys. Rev. D 77 (2008). https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRev D.77.063516Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Remmen and S. M. Carroll, Phys. Rev. D 88 (2013). https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/Phys-RevD.88.083518.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Borde, A. H. Guth, and A. Vilenkin, Phys. Rev. Lett. 90 (2003). https://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevLett. 90. 151301.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Bojowald, Living Rev. Relativ. 11 (2008). http: //link.springer.com/10.12942/lrr-2008-4.Google Scholar
- 18.L. Linsefors and A. Barrau, Phys. Rev. D 87 (2013).Google Scholar
- 23.G. N. Remmen and S. M. Carroll, Phys. Rev. D 90 (2014).Google Scholar
- 25.S. Bedić and G. Vereshchagin, arXiv:1807.06554 (2018).Google Scholar