Analysis of Forced Vibrations in a Functionally Gradient Cylindrical Waveguide
- 66 Downloads
Wave propagation that occurs in a prestressed cylindrical waveguide with inhomogeneity along the radial coordinate under a periodic radial load concentrated in a ring-shaped region is investigated. With the use of Fourier integral transform, the problem is reduced to analyzing an operator sheaf depending on two parameters. Structural features of the dispersion set are investigated, and displacement components are determined based on the theory of residues and the analysis of an auxiliary spectral problem.
Keywords:cylindrical waveguide inhomogeneity prestresses dispersion relations far fields
This work was supported by the Russian Science Foundation (project no. 18-11-00069).
- 3.A. N. Guz’, F. G. Makhort, and O. I. Gushcha, Introduction to Acoustic Elasticity (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz’, Elastic Waves in Bodies with Initial (Residual) Stresses (A. S. K., Kiev, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Uglov, V. I. Erofeev, and A. N. Smirnov, Acoustic Control of Equipment during its Manufacture and Operation (Nauka, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. E. Nikitina, Acoustoelasticity. Experience of Practical Application (TALAM, Novgorod, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Kalinchuk and I. B. Polyakova, Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 45, 384 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Mazzotti, A. Marzani, I. Bartoli, and E. Viola, Int. J. Solids Struct., No. 49, 2359 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Mazzotti, A. Marzani, I. Bartoli, and E. Viola, Ultrasonics, No. 53, 1227 (2013).Google Scholar
- 16.A. O. Vatul’yan, V. V. Dudarev, and R. D. Nedin, Prestressing: Modeling and Identification (Yuzh. Fed. Univ., Rostov-on-Don, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.R. A. Sadykov, V. I. Potapov, A. A. Ermolenko, and E. A. Trofimov, Vestn. YuUrGU, Ser. Metall. 13 (2), 85 (2013).Google Scholar