On solving certain nonlinear acoustics problems
- 51 Downloads
Previously the authors developed a geometric method for studying and solving nonlinear equations and systems of equations with partial derivatives. This method is used in this paper to obtain a series of exact solutions to certain nonlinear acoustics equations, as well as to reduce the system of Euler equations to systems of common differential equations.
Keywordsnonlinear equations in partial derivatives methods of solving differential equations nonlinear acoustics equations exact solutions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. Yu. Karasev, Akust. Zh. 41, 928 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. R. Lapidus and O. V. Rudenko, Akust. Zh. 38, 363 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.Rudenko, O.V. and Soluyan, S.I., Nonlinear Acoustic Theory, (Nauka, Moscow, 1975), [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.L. I. Rubina and O. N. Ul’yanov, Tr. Ins. Mat. Mekh. Ural. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk 16, 209 (2010).Google Scholar
- 11.L. I. Rubina and O. N. Ul’yanov, Tr. Ins. Mat. Mekh. Ural. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk 18, 265 (2012).Google Scholar
- 13.L. I. Rubina and O. N. Ul’yanov, Tr. Ins. Mat. Mekh. Ural. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk 20, 238 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.L. I. Rubina and O. N. Ul’yanov, Vestnik Yuzh.-Ural. Gos. Univ. Ser. Matem. Mekh. Fiz. 5, 52 (2013).Google Scholar