Mechanisms of electroconductivity in silicon-carbon nanocomposites with nanosized tungsten inclusions within a temperature range of 20-200°C
- 33 Downloads
The temperature dependences of the specific electroconductivity of silicon-carbon films with nanosized tungsten inclusions were studied. The electroconductivity of specimens within a temperature range of 20–200°C was measured by the contact method. The electroconductivity of films with a room-temperature specific electroconductivity of 0.03-15 Ω cm was shown to grow with increasing temperature and have two componentsthermoactivation and constant, presumably, of a tunnel character. The contribution of the tunnel component grew from 40 to 80% with an increase in the tungsten concentration in a film and a simultaneous decrease in the activation energy from 0.1 to 0.06 eV.
Keywordssilicon-carbon films specific electroconductivity nanocomposites activation energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gantmakher, V.F., Elektrony v neuporyadochennykh sredakh (Electrons in Unordered Media), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2005.Google Scholar
- 3.Parkhomenko, Yu.N., Malinkovich, M.D., Skryleva, E.A., and Shupegin, M.L., Manufacturing technology, structure, and properties of metal-containing nanocomposites with a silicon-carbon matrix, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mater. Elektron. Tekh., 2005, no. 3, pp. 12–16.Google Scholar
- 5.Kanaeva, E.S., Malinkovich, M.D., Parkhomenko, Yu.N., and Shupegin, M.L., Studying the surface of silicon-carbon films with nanosized chromium and tantalum based inclusions by scanning probe microscopy, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mater. Elektron. Tekh., 2011, no. 3, pp. 45–47.Google Scholar
- 7.Mott, N.F. and Davis, E.A., Electronic Processes in Non-Crystalline Materials, Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- 8.Bublik, V.T., Malinkovich, M.D., Parkhomenko, Yu.N., Tabachkova, N.Yu., and Shupegin, M.L., Structure of nanocomposites with a silicon-carbon matrix and a metal based nanophase, in Trudy XXII Ross. Konf. Elektron. Mikroskop. (Proc. XXII Rus. Conf. on Electron Microscopy), Chernogolovka, 2008, p. 94.Google Scholar