Technological significance of internal dumping in open pit coal mining in the Kemerovo Region
- 42 Downloads
The article reports research findings in the area of open pit coal mining and substantiates alternative technologies based on new technological and organizational principles of open pit mining. Using the method of geometrical analysis of an open pit mine field and technological design of mining systems, stage-wise mining technologies have been developed for the case when mining front advance is changed. Such technologies ensure the improvement of a wide range of technical-and-economical and ecological performance of an open pit mine. The main flow charts of the mining sequences are interconnected with natural-technological groups of deposits, that influence cross-wise configuration of an open pit (ultimate contour) and structural characteristics (parameters) of working areas and generate geometrical type of an open pit field.
KeywordsMethodical attitudes open pit mining internal dumping structural mining scheme open pit field open pit coal mines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rutkovsky, B.T., Blokovyi sposob otrabotki mestorozhdenii otkrytym sposobom: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. (Open Pit Mining by Blocks: Interuniversity Collection of Papers), Kemerovo: KuzPI, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.Balovnev, V.P., Shaklein, S.V., and Yarkov, V.O., Mineral Reserves of the Coal Industry in Kuzbass: State-of-the-Art, Gorn. prom., 2000, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuznetsov, V.I., Upravlenie gornymi rabotami na otrkytykh razrabotkakh poleznykh iskopaemykh Kuzbassa (Open Pit Mining Management in Kuzbass), Kemerovo: Kuzbassvuzizdat, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Demchenko, A.V., Ermolaev, V.A., and Fedotenko, S.M., Stagewise Downward Technology of Intensive Coal Mining for Krasnobrodsky Open Pit Coal Mine, Ugol’, 1997, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.Men’shonok, P.P., New Process Designs of Diagonal–Cross Coal Mining Systems, Vestn. KGTU, 2004, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 8.Tsepilov, I.I., Perspektivnye tekhnologii otkrytoi razrabotki slozhnostrukturnykh ugol’nykh mestorozhdenii (Promising Open Pit Mining Technologies for Complex Structure Coal), Kemerovo: KGTU, 2000.Google Scholar
- 9.Tomakov, P.I. and Kovalenko, V.S., Environmental Technologies of Open Pit Mining of Inclined and Steep Coal Beds, Ugol’, 1992, no. 1.Google Scholar
- 10.Barabanov, V.F., Tomakov, P.I., and Dergachev, I.I., Open Pit Mining of Steep and Inclined Coal Beds with Internal Dumping, Ugol’, 1959, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 11.Koryakin, A.I., Ways of Creating Small-Scale Land Taking Technologies for Coal Mining in Kuzbass, Vestn. KGTU, 1991, no. 1.Google Scholar
- 13.Mikhal’chenko, V.V., Prokopenko, S.A., and Orlov, V.G., Land-Saving Technology for Inclined and Steep Coal Mining, Ugol’, 1991, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 14.Selukov A.V., Advanced Technology Based on New Technological and Organization Principles of Spatial Development of Front of Mining Operation at Open Pits. Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Green and Safety, 2014.Google Scholar