Chromatographic study of expert and biological samples containing desomorphine
- 670 Downloads
Expert and biological samples containing desomorphine and concomitant compounds were studied by gas chromatography, chromatography-mass spectrometry, and high-performance liquid chromatography. Some synthetic analogues of desomorphine were identified, and their chromatographic parameters and mass spectra were described. Techniques for the extraction and study of desomorphine and didehydrodesomorphine on a Milichrom A-02 liquid chromatograph were outlined. This information is important for experts in analytical toxicology and criminalistics.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Perechen’ narkoticheskikh sredstv, psikhotropnykh veshchestv i ikh prekursorov, podlezhashchikh kontrolyu v Rossiiskoi Federatsii (List of Narcotics, Psychotropic Substances and Precursors Thereof, Subject to Control in the Russian Federation), Russian Federation Government Decree no. 681, 1998.Google Scholar
- 2.Savchuk, S.A., Simonov, E.A., Sorokin, V.I., Dorogokupets, O.B., and Vedenin, A.N., Zh. Anal. Khim., 2004, vol. 59, no. 10, p. 1059 [J. Anal. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), vol. 59, no. 10, p. 954].Google Scholar
- 3.Khromatograf Milikhrom A-02. Opredelenie veshchestv s primeneniem baz dannykh “VEZhKh-UF,” razrabotannykh v ZAO Institut khromatografii “EkoNova” (Chromatograph Milikhrom A-02. Determination of Substances Using HPLC-UV Databases Developed in the Institute of Chromatography EcoNova), Baram, G.I., Ed., Novosibirsk, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Ob analiticheskoi diagnostike narkoticheskikh sredstv, psikhotropnykh i drugikh toksicheskikh veshchestv v organizme cheloveka (Analytical Diagnostic of Narcotic, Psychotropic, and Toxic Substances in Human Body), order no. 289, Minzdrav RF, 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.Lisovskaya, S.B., Barsegyan, I.B., and Barsegyan, S.S., Trudy nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii “Nepreryvnoe poslediplomnoe obrazovanie—investitsii v zdravookhranenie Rossii” (Proc. of Conf. on Continuous Post-Graduate Education as an Investments in Public Health of Russia), Moscow, 2005.Google Scholar