Theory of nonstationary diffusion growth of gas bubble in the supersaturated solution of gas in liquid
General theory of nonstationary diffusion growth of gas bubble in the supersaturated solution of gas in liquid is constructed using the ideas of similarity and self-similar solutions. The balance between the number of gas molecules in solution and in the bubble that displaces incompressible liquid solvent with an increase in bubble size is taken into account at the material isolation of the solution and the bubble. The dependences of the rate of growth of bubble radius on the solubility of gas and the supersaturation of solution are found. The nonstationary effect of a rapid increase in the rate of bubble growth with an increase in the product of gas solubility and solution supersaturation is elucidated. The upper limit of this product at which bubble growth can be considered as isothermal process is established. The theory is constructed at the arbitrary gas solubility.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuni, F.M., Ogenko, V.M., Ganyuk, L.N., and Grechko, L.G., Kolloidn. Zh., 1993, vol. 55, p. 28.Google Scholar
- 2.Trofimov, Yu.V., Melikhov, A.A., and Kuni, F.M., Kolloidn. Zh., 1994, vol. 56, p. 246.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuni, F.M. and Zhuvikina, I.A., Kolloidn. Zh., 2002, vol. 64, p. 188.Google Scholar
- 4.Kuni, F.M., Zhuvikina, I.A., and Grinin, A.P., Kolloidn. Zh., 2003, vol. 65, p. 227.Google Scholar
- 5.Slezov, V.V., Abyzov, A.S., and Slezova, Zh.V., Kolloidn. Zh., 2005, vol. 67, p. 94.Google Scholar
- 6.Adzhemyan, L.Ts., Vasil’ev, A.N., Grinin, A.P., and Kazanskii, A.K., Kolloidn. Zh., 2006, vol. 68, p. 418.Google Scholar
- 7.Fizicheskie velichiny. Spravochnik (Physical Quantities: A Handbook), Grigor’ev, I.S. and Meilikhov, E.Z., Eds., Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991.Google Scholar