Using Film Flux Detectors to Determine Properties of Conducting and Magnetic Objects
- 2 Downloads
The optical images of magnetic fields recorded with flux detectors are provided as well as the distributions of electric voltage U(t) across an inductive magnetic head as it scans a discrete magnetic carrier that contains recordings of residual magnetic fields resulting from a pulsed magnetic field acting upon the magnetic carrier with a test object. Procedures have been developed that make it possible to measure the distributions of magnetic fields and inspect objects made of conducting or magnetic materials, while enhancing the accuracy of measuring conductivity σ, magnetic permeability μ, the homogeneity of distributions of σ and μ, thickness, and the parameters of solidity flaws in these materials.
Keywordsfilm flux detector optical image of magnetic field magnetic field strength conductivity magnetic carrier inductive magnetic head
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kozlov, V.S., Tekhnika magnitograficheskoi defektoskopii (Technology of Magnetographic Defectoscopy), Minsk: Vysheishaya Shkola, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.Mikhailov, S.P. and Shcherbinin, V.E., Fizicheskie osnovy magnitograficheskoi defektoskopii (Physical Basics of Magnetographic Defectoscopy), Moscow: Nauka, 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.Afonin, A.M., Kiselev, V.N., Vakhromeev, Yu.I., and Pukhov, I.K., Magnetooptical transducers, USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 832443, Byull. Izobret., 1981, no.19.Google Scholar
- 6.Zalysin, S.P., Chervonenkis, A.Ya., Balbashov, A.M., and Rybak, V.N., A technique of magnetic-field measurements, USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 842653, Byull. Izobret., 1981, no.24.Google Scholar
- 7.Pechagin, E.A., Kalinin, V.F., Ivanov, V.M, and Ivanov, V.P., Measuring stray magnetic fields using electronicoptical moiré patterns, Trudy Tambov State Tech. Univ., 1998, no. 2, pp. 206–211.Google Scholar
- 8.Kalinin, V.F., Ivanov, V.M., Ivanov, V.P., and Pechagin, E.A., Measuring stray magnetic fields of complex configuration using electronic-optical moiré patterns, Vestn. Tambov State Tech. Univ., 1999, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 416–421.Google Scholar
- 10.Novikov, V.A., Shilov, A.V., and Kushner, A.V., Imaging fields of defects in ferromagnetic objects using “Flux-Detector” film, Kontrol’. Diagn., 2010, no. 5, pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 14.Pavlyuchenko, V.V. and Doroshevich, E.S., Devices and techniques for quality checks of articles made of magnetic and electroconducting materials, Vestn. BNTU, 2011, no. 3, pp. 42–47.Google Scholar
- 15.Pavlyuchenko, V.V. and Doroshevich, E.S., A technique for magneto-optical testing of magnetic electroconducting materials, Belarus Patent no. 10440, MPK C2 BY, G 01 N 27/00, Afitsyiny Byul. NTsIU, 2008, no. 2, p.97.Google Scholar
- 18.Pavlyuchenko, V.V. and Doroshevich, E.S., Magnetic-field sampling methods for evaluating the parameters of objects made of magnetic and electroconducting materials, Priborostroenie-2016: Materialy 9-i Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii BNTU (Instrument Making-2016: Proc. 9th Int. Sci. Tech. Conf. Belarus Natl. Tech. Univ.), Minsk, 2016.Google Scholar