Shape of Basic Clusters: Using Analogues of Hough Transform in Higher Dimensions
- 25 Downloads
A new unified method for improving a wide class of linear decision rules is proposed on the basis of using the concept of Generalized Precedent and analogues of Hough transform in higher dimensions.
Keywordslogical regularity generalized precedent convex hull linear manifold Hough transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Zhuravlev, V. V. Ryazanov, and O. V. Sen’ko, Recognition. Mathematical Methods. Program System. Practical Applications (Fazis, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Zaidan, B. Atiya, M. R. Abu Bakar, and B. B. Zaidan, “A new hybrid algorithm of simulated annealing and simplex downhill for solving multipleobjective aggregate production planning on fuzzy environment,” Neural Comput. Appl., 1–12 (2017). Online published: https://doi.org/doi 10.1007/s00521–017–3159–5Google Scholar
- 6.A. Vinogradov and Yu. Laptin, “Using bit representation for reneralized precedents,” in Proc. 9th Open German–Russian Workshop on Patttern Recognition and Image Understanding, OGRW–9 (Koblenz, Germany, Dec. 2014) (Active Vision Group (AGAS), Koblenz, Germany, 2015), pp. 281–283.Google Scholar
- 8.V. Ryazanov, A. Vinogradov, Yu. Laptin, “Assembling decision rule on the base of generalized precedents,” Inf. Theories Appl. 23 (3), 264–272 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Nelyubina, V. Ryazanov, and A. Vinogradov, “Transforms of Hough type in abstract feature space: Generalized precedents,” in VISIGRAPP 2017: Proc. 12th Int. Joint Conf. on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (Porto, Portugal, 2017). Vol. 4, pp. 651–656.Google Scholar
- 11.K. Bache and M. Lichman, UCI Machine Learning Repository (University of California, School of Information and Computer Science, Irvine, CA, 2013). http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml.Google Scholar
- 12.A. Vinogradov and Yu. Laptin, “Mining coherent logical regularities of type 2 via positional preprocessing,” in Proc. 4th Int. Workshop on Image Mining: Theory and Applications IMTA–4 2013 (Barcelona, Feb. 2013) (INSTICC Press, Portugal, 2013), pp. 56–62.Google Scholar
- 13.A. Vinogradov and Yu. Laptin, “Using Bit Representation for Generalized Precedents,” in Proceedings of International Workshop OGRW–9 (Koblenz, Germany, December 2014), 2015, pp. 281–283.Google Scholar
- 14.E. Nelyubina, V. Ryazanov, and A. Vinogradov, “Shape of basic clusters: Finding coherent ELR–2s via Houghtype transform,” in Proc. ICPRAI 2018–Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (Montréal, Canada, May 14–17, 2018) (CENPARMI, Concordia University, 2018), pp. 702–706.Google Scholar