Video super-resolution with fast deconvolution
- 51 Downloads
Super-resolution problem is posed as an inverse deconvolution problem. Fast non-iterative super-resolution algorithm based on this approach is suggested. Different super-resolution problem statements for the cases of exactly and inexactly known transform operator were considered.
KeywordsAdaptive Filter Super Resolution Unsharp Mask Image Super Resolution Super Resolution Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Borman and R. L. Stevenson, “Super-Resolution from Image Sequences—A Review,” Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 374–378 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Krylov, A. V. Nasonov, and D. V. Sorokin, “Face Image Super-Resolution from Video Data with Non-Uniform Illumination,” in Proceedings of Int. Conf. Graphicon, 2008, pp. 150–155.Google Scholar
- 4.Sung Won Park and Marios Savvides, “Breaking the Limitation of Manifold Analysis for Super-Resolution of Facial Images,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing 1, 573–576 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.Ha V. Le and Guna Seetharaman, “A Super-Resolution Imaging Method Based on Dense Subpixel-Accurate Motion Fields,” in Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Digital and Computational Video, 2002, pp. 35–42.Google Scholar
- 6.B. D. Lucas and T. Kanade, “An Iterative Image Registration Technique with an Application to Stereo Vision,” in Proceedings of Imaging Understanding Workshop, 1981, pp. 121–130.Google Scholar
- 9.T. Brox, A. Bruhn, N. Papenberg, and J. Weickert, “High Accuracy Optical Flow Estimation Based on a Theory for Warping,” in Proceedings 8th European Conf. on Computer Vision, 2004, Vol. 4, pp. 25–36.Google Scholar
- 11.A. S. Lukin, A. S. Krylov, and A. V. Nasonov, “Image Interpolation by Super-Resolution,” in Proceedings of Int. Conf. Graphicon, 2006, pp. 239–242.Google Scholar