Laser control of the structure of a photosensitive substrate for enzymatic reaction
- 33 Downloads
Enzymatic reaction can be controlled with a photosensitive substrate. The activation of such a substrate with laser radiation at various wavelengths is studied. The optimal wavelength and irradiation doze are determined.
PACS numbers82.50.Nd 87.64.Ni 82.80.Bg 82.39.Fk 82.20.Rp
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Nolting, Protein Folding Kinetics: Biophysical Methods, 2nd ed. (Springer, New York, 2005).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Cornish-Bowden, Fundamentals of Enzyme Kinetics, 2nd ed. (Portland, London, 1995).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Porter, in Photochemistry and Reaction Kinetics, Ed. by P. G. Ashmore, F. S. Dainton, and T. M. Sugden (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Berezin, S. D. Varfolomeyev, and K. Martinek, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 193, 932 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Alemany and C. Corral, An. R. Soc. Esp. Fis. Quim., Ser. B 58, 563 (1962).Google Scholar