The Hydromechanical Problem of Pulse Punching of a Plate
- 8 Downloads
A rigorous (inverse) hydromechanical solution of the new potential problem on the pulse punching of a plate adjacent to a rigid nondeformable medium based on the theory of the function of a complex variable is presented. An analytical relationship between the velocity-hodograph regions of the physical-flow region and the complex potential represented as a rectangle is obtained. An example of the calculation is given with determination of the plate-punching region boundaries and all the necessary hydrodynamic parameters of the potential flow in it.
- 1.M. A. Lavrent’ev and B. V. Shabat, Problems of Hydromechanics and Their Mathematical Models (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.K. N. Anakhaev, Development of Methods for Solving Problems of Mechanics with Special Functions. Collection of Selected Articles (Nal’chik, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.K. N. Anakhaev, Vestn. MGSU 12 (7/106), 924 (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.K. N. Anakhaev, Vestn. RUDN. Ser: Matematika, Informatika, Fizika, No. 2, 90 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Pavlovskii, Collected Works. Vol. 2. Motion of Ground Water (Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow, 1956) [in Russian].Google Scholar