Dynamic loss of stability of a rod under longitudinal load lower than the Eulerian load
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsDOKLADY Physic Parametrical Resonance Main Resonance Transverse Oscillation Longitudinal Oscillation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Euler, Method of Finding of Curves with Properties of Maximum or Minimum or the Solution of Isoperimetric Problem Taken in the Widest Sense (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1934) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Vol’mir, Stroit. Mekhanika i Raschet Sooruzhenii, No. 1, 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bolotin, Transverse Oscillations and Critical Velocities (Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow, Vol. 1, 1951, Vol. 2. 1953) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.N. F. Morozov and P. E. Tovstik, Vestn. SPbGU, No. 2, 105 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Morozov and P. E. Tovstik, Vestn. SPbGU. Ser. 1, No. 3 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Belyaev, D. N. Il’in, and N. F. Morozov, Izv. RAN. Mekhanika Tverdogo Tela (2013).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Yakubovich and V. M. Starzhinskii, Linear Differential Equations with Periodic Coefficients and Their Applications (Nauka, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2013