Analysis of nonstationary signals and fields with the use of enclosed semi-Markov processes
- 26 Downloads
In this study, the possibility to describe the signals scattered by various physical objects such as underlying surfaces of land and sea, the segments of “clear sky,” and processes of various physical natures, such as fluctuations of the refractive index of the troposphere and electromagnetic and acoustic radiation of a lithospheric nature, by enclosed semi-Markov processes is investigated. This approach makes it possible to construct statistic models for a broad class of signals and processes. In some cases, statistics based on atomic functions and WA systems of the Kravchenko-Rvachev functions show the best results.
KeywordsRefractive Index DOKLADY Physic Atomic Function Semi Markov Process Radar Station
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Lutsenko, Uspekhi Sovrem. Radioelektron., No. 4, 59 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Kravchenko and V. L. Rvachev, Algebra of Logics, Atomic Functions, and Wavelets in Physical Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kravchenko, O. V. Kravchenko, and A. R. Safin, Usp. Sovr. Radioelektron., No. 5, 23 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Gulyaev, V. F. Kravchenko, and V. I. Pustovoit, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 413, 320 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Kravchenko, V. I. Pustovoit, and D. V. Churikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 58, 131 (2013).Google Scholar