WA systems of Kravchenko-Rvachev functions and their modifications in analysis of ultra-wideband signals
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsWeight Function Analytical Wavelet DOKLADY Physic Atomic Function Spectral Density Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Kravchenko, Lectures on the Theory of Atomic Functions and Their Some Applications (Radiotekhnika, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Kravchenko and V. L. Rvachev, Boolean Algebra, Atomic Functions and Wavelets in Physical Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Gulyaev, V. F. Kravchenko, and V. I. Pustovoit, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 413(3), 320 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Kravchenko, O. S. Labun’ko, A. M. Lerer, and G. P. Sinyavskii, Computational Methods in Modern Radio Physics (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kravchenko and V. I. Pustovoit, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 428(5), 601 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kravchenko and D. V. Churikov, Proc. Int. Conf. “Days on Diffraction,” May 28–June 1, 2012 (St. Petersburg, 2012), p. 157.Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Kravchenko, V. I. Pustovoit, and D. V. Churikov, An International Journal Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems 16(9), 7 (2011).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2013