Optimum estimates of signal parameters for a small-size radiothermal-emission source in the case of signals received by a two-antenna radiometer
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPower Spectral Density Optimum Estimate Atomic Function Fisher Informa Tion Matrix Arrival Direction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Volosyuk, V. F. Kravchenko, V. V. Pavlikov, and V. I. Pustovoit, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 448(3), 2013, pp. 289–292.Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Volosyuk and V. F. Kravchenko, Statistical Theory of Radio Technical Systems of Remote Sensing and Radar, Ed. by V.F. Kravchenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Kravchenko and V. L. Rvachev, Boolean Algebra, Atomic Functions, and Wavelets in Physical Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Zelkin, V. F. Kravchenko, and V. I. Gusevskii, Constructive Approximation Methods in the Antenna Theory (Sains-Press, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Kravchenko, H. M. Perez-Meana, and V. I. Ponomaryov, Adaptive Digital Processing of Multidimensional Signals with Applications (Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2009).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2013