Criterion of shock-wave initiation of detonation in solid explosives
- 83 Downloads
KeywordsShock Wave Explosive Detonation Wave PETN Explosive Charge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Stresso and J. Kennedy, Detonation and Explosives (Mir, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Physics of Explosion, Ed. by L. P. Orlenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.P. J. Haskins and M. D. Cook, in Proc. XIV Intern. Symp. on Detonation (Idaho, USA, 2010).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Hove, R. Frey, B. Taylor, and V. V. Boil, in Detonation and Explosives (Mir, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Glushak, S. A. Novikov, and V. M. Bel’skii, Excitation of Detonation Process in Solid Heterogeneous Explosives by Pulse Loads (VNIIEF, Arzamas-16, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Morozov and Yu. V. Petrov, Dokl. Phys. 37(8), 964 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.Los Alamos Series on Dynamic Material Properties: Last Explosive Property Data, Ed. by I. Gibbs and Al. Popolato (Los Alamos, 1981).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Vanpoperuynghe, I. Soret, H. R. Parsons, et al., in Proc. VIII Intern. Symp. on Detonation (Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1985).Google Scholar
- 11.G. T. Afanas’ev and V. K. Bobolev, Impact Initiation of Solid Explosives (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2012