Application of complex WA-systems of Kravchenko functions to time series processing
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDOKLADY Physic Atomic Function Wavelet Function Continuous Wavelet Transformation Physical Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. F. Kravchenko and V. L. Rvachov, Algebra of Logic, Atomic Functions, and Wavelets in Physical Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Digital Signal and Image Processing in Radio Physical Applications, Ed. by V. F. Kravchenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Kravchenko, H. M. Perez-Meana, and V. I. Ponomarev, Adaptive Digital Processing of Multidimensional Signals with Applications (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2009).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kravchenko, O. S. Labun’ko, A. M. Lerer, and G. P. Sinyavskii, Computational Methods in Modern Radio Physics, Ed. by V. F. Kravchenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Kravchenko and V. I. Pustovoit, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 428(5), 601 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Function Theory and Functional Analysis (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Astronomy. XXI Century, Ed. by V. G. Surdin (Vek 2, Fryazino, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. F. Kravchenko and D. V. Churikov, New Analytical WA-Systems of Kravchenko Functions. Proc. Int. Conf. “DAYS on DIFFRACTION”, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 8–11, 2010, pp. 49–50.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011