The effect of nonconservative forces on the stability of systems with multiple frequencies and the Nicolai paradox
KeywordsAxial Force DOKLADY Physic Instability Region Multiple Frequency Dissipative Force
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. L. Nicolai, Izv. Leningrad. Politekhn. Instituta 31, 201 (1928).Google Scholar
- 2.E. L. Nicolai, Vestn. Prikl. Matematiki i Mekhaniki 1, 41 (1929).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Nicolai, Works on Mechanics (Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow, 1955) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Bolotin, Nonconservative Problems of Elastic Stability (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Mailybaev and A. P. Seyranian, Multiparameter Stability Problems: Theory and Applications in Mechanics (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Seyranian and A. A. Mailybaev, Multiparameter Stability Theory with Mechanical Applications (World Sci., New Jersey, 2004).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011