The Effect of Seismic Deformation Mechanisms on Fluid Migration in the Accumulation Area of Gold Ore Concentrations
- 13 Downloads
The mechanisms of paleodeformations during the time of fluid inflow into the accumulation area of gold ore concentrations were studied for two deposits. It was found that the mechanisms corresponded to seismic mechanisms of the DC- and NDC-types. The key effect of the deformation mechanisms as such on the migration of fluids consists in the formation of different structural and hydrodynamic organization of the ore-forming system depending on the parameters of fluid conditions, as well as in controlling the fluid flow within the accumulation area of ore concentrations.
This study was supported by the Program for Basic Research (no. I.48P) of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- 4.A. I. Lutikov, S. L. Yunga, and M. S. Kuchai, Geofiz. Issled. 11 (3), 11–25 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kotov, V. Yu. Prokof’ev, T. M. Zlobina, and K. Yu. Murashov, in Proc. 3rd All-Russ. Conf. “Modern Geodynamics of Central Asia and Hazardous Natural Process” (Institute of the Earth’s Crust Siberian Branch Russ. Acad. Sci., Irkutsk, 2016), pp. 156–159 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.T. M. Zlobina, V. A. Petrov, K. Yu. Murashov, and A. A. Kotov, in Proc. 50th Tecton. Conf. “Problems on Tectonics and Geodynamics of the Earth’s Crust and Mantle” (Geos, Moscow, 2018), Vol. 1, pp. 218–223 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Gzovskii, Fundamentals of Tectonophysics (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.T. M. Zlobina, Mathematical Methods for Simulating Fracture Structures of Ore Deposits (Nauka, Moscow, 1991), pp. 71–74 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.S. L. Yunga, Dokl. Earth Sci. 352 (1), 108–110 (1997).Google Scholar
- 12.T. M. Zlobina, V. A. Petrov, V. Yu. Prokof’ev, A. A. Kotov, and K. Yu. Murashov, in Proc. 4th All-Russ. Conf. “Triggered Effects in Geosystems,” Institute of Geosphere Dynamics Russ. Acad. Sci., Moscow (Geos, Moscow, 2017), pp. 274–284 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.T. M. Zlobina, K. Yu. Murashov, and A. A. Kotov, Geol. Miner.-Syr’evye Resur. Sib., No. 3, Part 2, 55–61 (2014).Google Scholar