Fluidolites as a Source of Primary Gold–Platinum Mineralization in the Poperechnoe Deposit (Malyi Khingan Range, Russia)
- 14 Downloads
A genetic relationship is shown for the noble-metal mineralization (up to 11.3 g/t of Pt and platinoids and 2.58 g/t of Au) discovered in the Poperechnoe Fe–Mn deposit and the fluid–explosive breccias. The composition of platinoid minerals is in agreement with the characteristics of ore and placer formations of the Ural–Alaskan type and corresponds to the isoferroplatinum–osmium igneous paragenesis. The noble metals were crystallized at the conditions that should take place at the crust–mantle boundary under partial melting of the slab rocks. The near-surface occurrence of these metals is caused by the rising of high-mobile fluid flows. The data obtained testify to the expedience of searches for noble metals associated with occurrences of fluidolites.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. V. Egorov and M. V. Timofeeva, in Proc. Int. Symposium “Geology and Origin of Precambrian Ferro-Siliceous and Manganese Formations of the World” (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1972), pp. 188–195 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Marchenko, Extended Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation in Geology and Mineralogy (St. Petersburg, 2011).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Mochalov, in Proc. All-Rus. Conf. “Modern Problems on Magmatism and Metamorphism” (St. Petersburg, 2012), pp. 71–74 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Nevstruev, N. M. Litvinova, N. V. Berdnikov, V. F. Stepanova, B. G. Saksin, and V. O. Krutikova, Gorn. Inf.-Anal. Byull., No. 8, 486–491 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Okrugin, A. I. Zaitsev, A. S. Borisenko, A. L. Zemnukhov, and P. O. Ivanov, Otech. Geol., No. 5, 11–20 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.Petrological Code of Russia. Magmatic, Metamorphic, Metasomatic, Impact Units (Karpinsky Russ. Geol. Res. Inst, St. Petersburg, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.N. D. Tolstykh, Doctoral Dissertation in Geology and Mineralogy (Novosibirsk, 2004).Google Scholar
- 11.M. V. Chebotarev, Sov. Geol., No. 8, 114–136 (1958).Google Scholar
- 14.Mineralogy Database. https://doi.org/www.mindat.org
- 15.A. Peccerillo, Plio-Quaternary Volcanism in Italy. Petrology, Geochemistry Geodynamics (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005).Google Scholar