Integrated Assessment of the Potential Impact of Continental Runoff on the Aquatic Environment of the White Sea
The joint impact of natural and anthropogenic factors determining the quality of waters in the river basins of the White Sea catchment area is assessed on the basis of control parameters characterizing the potentials of pollution and self-purification. A diagram of the catchment area zoning has been obtained, which can be used to justify environmental protection measures, as well as to generate strategies for socio-economic development of the territories.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.D. L. Armand, Landscape Science: Foundations of Theory and Logical and Mathematical Methods (Mysl’, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Quality of Surface Waters in the Russian Federation for a Period of 2015 Year (Hydrochem. Inst., Rostov-on-Don, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Government of Arkhangelsk Oblast. To the Rescue for Water Consumers. https://www.old.dvinaland.ru/-power/departments/comeco/supportwp/index.php?pr int=Y. Cited September 8, 2017.
- 6.National Report on Condition and Utilization of Water Resources of the Russian Federation in 2009 Year (NIA Priroda, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Russian Census in 2010. http://www.gks.ru/free_-doc/new_site/perepis2010/croc/perepis_itogi1612.htm. Cited November 21, 2017.
- 8.Surface Waters Resources of the USSR. Hydrological Knowledge, Vol. 1: Kola Peninsula (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Surface Waters Resources of the USSR. Hydrological Knowledge, Vol. 3: Northern Krai (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1965) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Surface Waters Resources of the USSR. The Main Hydrological Characteristics, Vol. 1: Kola Peninsula (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Surface Waters Resources of the USSR, Vol. 3: Northern Krai (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1972) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Atlas of the USSR (Main Department of Geodesy and Cartography Council of Ministers of the USSR, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.O. N. Mokhova, N. V. Klimovskii, V. G. Chernova, and R. A. Mel’nik, in Proc. All-Russ. Sci. Pract. Conf. with Int. Participation Arranged to Coincide with the 145th Anniversary of Sevastopol Biological Station (EKOSIGidrofizika, Sevastopol, 2016), pp. 163–167 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.I. A. Nemirovskaya, A. V. Travkina, and I. P. Trubkin, Probl. Arkt. Antarkt., No. 3 (105), 77–90 (2015).Google Scholar