Primary Data on U/Pb-Isotope Ages and Lu/Hf-Isotope Geochemical Systematization of Detrital Zircons from the Lopatinskii Formation (Vendian–Cambrian Transition Levels) and the Tectonic Nature of Teya–Chapa Depression (Northeastern Yenisei Ridge)
- 32 Downloads
The main results are presented on U/Pb-isotope dating of 100 detrital zircons and, selectively, on the Lu/Hf-isotope system of 43 grains from sandstones of the Lopatinskii formation (the lower stratigraphic level of the Chingasan group). Ages from 896 ± 51 to 2925 ± 38 Ma were obtained with a pronounced maximum of ~1890 Ma in the curve of probability density, along with εHf estimates from +8.4 to–15.1, which allow one to throw doubt upon the molasse nature of the Lopatinskii formation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.N. S. Priyatkina, A. K. Khudoley, N. B. Kuznetsov, W. J. Collins, A. V. Shatsillo, and V. E. Pavlov, in Tectonics and Geodynamics of Continental and Oceanic Lithosphere: General and Regional Aspects (GEOS, Moscow, 2015), Vol. 2, pp. 57–62 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Rozen, Geotectonics 37 (3), 175–192 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Tseisler, Formation Analysis (Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.S. Kumar and S. K. Pandey, J. Palaeontol. Soc. India 54 (2), 171–178 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.J. K. Sovetov, A. E. Kulikova, and M. N. Medvedev, Spec. Pap.—Geol. Soc. Am. 423, 549–578 (2007).Google Scholar