Sources of fluids and material for gold and antimony mineralization in the Adychanskii ore region (East Yakutia, Russia)
- 36 Downloads
The peculiarities of fluid inclusions; the O and C isotope composition of host rocks, vein minerals, and inclusions; and the S and Pb isotope composition of sulfides allowed us to distinguish two groups of fluids with a similar temperature, salinity, and source of the aqueous part produced upon metagenesis and mobilized during collisional events. Quartz-A precipitates from the CO2–H2O hydrocarbonate–Na fluid with a salinity of 7–10 wt % eq. NaCl at a depth of ∼6 km (290–340°C, 1550 bar). Regeneration of quartz (quartz-C), precipitation of quartz-B, and quartz-AB with carbonate and chlorite occurred at a depth from 3.5 to 1.5 km (250–380°C, 1250–900–350 bar) from CO2–CH4–N hydrous sulfate–hydrocarbonate Na–Mg fluids with Cl–, Ca, and K and a salinity of 5–10 wt % eq. NaCl, and a wide variety of impurities. The localization of veins in sinistral shear dislocations and strong heterogeneity in the P–T conditions allow us to explain the formation of fluid-2 by the postcollisional events.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Berger, Antimonic Deposits (Nedra, Leningrad, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. Zadorozhnyi, O. B. Ryzhov, V. V. Aristov, et al., Rudy Met., No. 2, 11–18 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Kryazhev and V. V. Aristov, in Proc. 13th Int. Conference on Thermobaric Geochemistry and 4th Symposium APIFIS (Inst. Geol. Ore Deposits, Petrogr., Miner., Geochem. Russ. Acad. Sci., Moscow, 2008), Vol. 2, pp. 249–252.Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Kryazhev, V. Yu. Prokofiev, and Yu. V. Vasyuta, Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 4: Geol., No. 4, 30–36 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Roedder, Fluid Inclusions, Vol. 12 of Reviews in Mineralogy (Min. Soc. of America, Washington, DC, 1984).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kalyuzhnyi, Foundations of Doctrine on Mineral-Forming Fluids (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.S. V. Voroshin, E. E. Tyukova, and V. A. Chinenov, Kolyma, No. 2, 58–65 (2000).Google Scholar
- 12.The Pb Isotopes and Problems on Ore-Genesis. Scientific Works of Karpinsky Russian Geological Research Institute (Nedra, Leningrad, 1988), Vol. 342 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.A. A. Makhnach, Katagenesis and Underground Waters (Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar