First results of U/Pb isotope dating (LA-ICP-MS) of detrital zircons from sandstones of the low Cambrian Brusov formation of the Southeastern White Sea region: A constraint for the lower age limit of the beginning of the Arctida-Baltica collision
- 52 Downloads
KeywordsCambrian Ordovician Orogen DOKLADY Earth Science Detrital Zircon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. G. Gee and V. Pease, Eds. Mem. 30. 1–3. Geol. Soc. (London, 2004).Google Scholar
- 7.N. B. Kuznetsov, A. A. Soboleva, O. V. Udoratina, M. V. Gertseva, V. L. Andreichev, and N. S. Dorokhov, Litosfera, No. 4, 3–22 (2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.G. R. Nicoll, J. A. Tait, and U. Zimmerman, in Rodina: Supercontinents, Superplumes and Scotland, Fermor meeting, Programme and Abstracts, Edinburgh, 2009, pp. 68.Google Scholar
- 10.N. B. Kuznetsov, A. S. Alekseev, E. A. Belousova, T. V. Romanyuk, A. N. Reimers, and V. A. Tsel’movich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 458(3) (2014).Google Scholar
- 15.A. S. Alekseev, D. V. Grazhdankin, A. N. Reimers, G. V. Minchenko, A. V. Krayushkin, V. A. Larchenko, V. N. Ushakov, and V. P. Stepanov, in Geology of Diamonds—Present and Future (of 50-th Anniversary of Mirnyi and Diamond Mining Industry in Russia), Ed. by Zinchuk, N.N. (Voronezh. gos. un-t, Voronezh, 2005), pp. 235–241 [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015