The seismic moment tensor of earthquakes in the Pribaikalye Region based on surface waves
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsSurface Wave Focal Mechanism DOKLADY Earth Science Body Wave Earth Quake
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.B. Emmerson, J. Jackson, D. McCenzie, and K. Priestley, Geophys. J. Int., 1233–1272 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Kostrov, Source mechanics of a tectonic earthquake (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.K. Aki, Bull. Earthquake Res. Inst., Tokyo Univ. 44, 23–72 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Levshin, T. B. Yanovskaya, A. V. Lander, et al., Surface seismic waves in the horizontally heterogeneous solid earth medium (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.B. G. Bukchin, Fiz. Zemli, No. 9, 34–41 (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.C. Bassin, G. Laske, and G. Masters, EOS Trans. AGU 81, F897 (2000).Google Scholar
- 15.Geologic-geophysical fundamentals and results of Eastern Siberia seismic zoning, Ed. by V.P. Solonenko (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2013