Intensification of water exchange between the shelf and the arctic basin in conditions of ice depletion
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsWater Exchange Arctic Ocean Continental Slope Arctic Basin Salt Flux
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IPCC IV Assessment Report: Climate Change 2007 (AR4): http;//www.ipcc.ch/publications-and-data/publications-and-data-reports.htm
- 2.F. Nansen, Northern Waters, Captain Roald Amundsen’s Oceanographic Observations in the Arctic Seas in (1901–1906) Sk. T. Mat.-Naturv. kl. 1(3) (Dybvad, Christiania, 1911).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Nikiforov and A. O. Shpaikher, Regulariries in the formation of Large-Scale Oscillations of the Hyrological Regime of the Arctic Ocean (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.J. M. Huthnance, Prog. Oceanogr. 35, 353–431 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Zakharov, Sea Ice in the Climatic System (St. Petersburg, 1996) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.P. N. Golovin, Meteorol. Gidrol., No. 11, 57–75 (2008).Google Scholar
- 13.S. S. Lappo, in Investigations of the Interaction between the Ocean and the Atmosphere (Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow, 1984), pp. 125–129 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.W. S. Broecker and S. Wallace, GSA Today 9(1), 1–4 (1999).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011