Origin and composition of fluid responsible for metasomatic processes in shear zones of the Bolshie Keivy tectonic nappe, baltic shield: Carbon isotope composition of graphite
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsShear Zone Fluid Inclusion DOKLADY Earth Science Kyanite Carbon Isotope Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Bushmin, N. Alexejev, D. Dolivo-Dobrovolsky, and T. Shcheglova, in Eurobridge Workshop (GSL, Vilnius, 1997), pp. 15–17.Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Bushmin, E. V. Savva, O. A. Voinova, et al., in Isotope Systems and Time of Geological Processes (IGGD RAN, St. Petersburg, 2009), Vol. 1, pp. 96–99 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Balaganskii, A. B. Raevskii, and S. V. Mudruk, in Complex Geological and Geophysical Models of Ancient Shields (Geologicheskii in-t Kol.NTs RAN, Apatity, 2009), pp. 110–117 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Bel’kov, Kyanite Schists of the Keivy Suite (Izd-vo AN SSSR, Leningrad, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. J. Burke, in Fluid Inclusions in Minerals: Methods and Applications (Virginia Tech., Virginia, 1994), pp. 25–44.Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Bushmin and V. A. Glebovitskii, Zap. RMO 137(2), 1–13 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Galimov, Geochemistry of Stable Carbon Isotopes (Nedra, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.E. M. Prasolov, Isotope Geochemistry and Origin of Natural Gases (Nedra, Leningrad, 1990) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.J. Hoefs, Stable Isotope Geochemistry (Mir, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.I. Friedman and J. R. O’Neil, in Data of Geochemistry. 6th ed. Geological Survey Professional Paper (United States Government Printing Office, Washington, 1977).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011