Polychronic sources and isotopic age of the volcanogenic complex (Arvarench Unit) of the Imandra-Varzuga structure, Kola Peninsula
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsZircon Volcanic Rock DOKLADY Earth Science Kola Peninsula Greenstone Belt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. F. Negrutsa, Boundary of Archean and Proterozoy on Baltic Shield (KNTs RAN, Apatity, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.General Stratigraphic Scale of Lower Precambrion of Russia (KolNTs RAN, Apatity, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.T. B. Bayanova, V. I. Pozhilenko, V. F. Smol’kin, et al., Catalogue of Geochronological Data by Nothern Eastern Part of Baltic Shield (KNTs RAN, Apatity, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Chashchin, T. B. Bayanova, and N. V. Levkovich, Petrologiya 16, 296–316 (2008) [Petrology 16, 279 (2008)].Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Pozhilenko, T. B. Bayanova, V. A. Bogachev, et al., General Questions of Precambrian Subdivision (KNTs RAN, Apatity, 2000), pp. 215–218 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Early Precambrian of Baltic Shield (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Williams, Rev. Econ. Geol. 7, 1–35 (1998).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010