Anomalous variations in the thermohaline structure of the Arctic Ocean
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsWater Volume Arctic Ocean Atlantic Water Arctic Basin Canadian Basin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Frolov, Z. M. Gudkovich, V. P. Karklin, et al., Scientific Studies in Arctics, vol. 2: Climate Changes of Ice Coating of Eurasian Shelf Seas (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Review of Hydrometeorologic Processes in Arctic Ocean. 2007 Ed. by I. E. Frolov (Rotaprint GNTs RF AANII, St. Petersburg, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Z. M. Gudkovich, A. Yu. Proshutinsky, L. A. Timokhov, et al., in ACSYS Final Science Conf., 11–14 Nov., 2003, WCRP-118 (CD), WMO/TD No. 1232 (Sept., 2004).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Polyakov, G. V. Alekseev, L. A. Timokhov, et al., J. Clim., 4485–4497 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.E. G. Nikiforov and A. O. Shpaikher, Regularities in. Forming Large-Scale Oscillations of the Hydrologic. Regime in the Arctic Ocean (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2009