Tectonic origin of the Apsheron Threshold in the Caspian Sea
- 58 Downloads
KeywordsJurassic DOKLADY Earth Science Middle Jurassic Accretionary Prism Mediterranean Ridge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Tectonic Map of the Caspian Sea and Its Framing. Scale 1: 2 500 000. Explanatory Notes, Ed. by V. E. Khain and N. A. Bogdanov (Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.P. Z. Mamedov, Isv. Vyssch. Uchebn. Zaved. Neft Gas, No.12, 9 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Khortov and A. E. Shlezinger, Geol. Geofiz. Razrab. Neftyan. Mestorozhd., No. 8, 12 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.T. N. Kengerli, in The Greater Caucasus: Geology of Azerbaijan (Baku, 2004), Vol. 4. Tectonics, pp. 43–213 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Muradyan and E. A. Tagiev, Geological Structure of the Eastern Coastal Zone of the Caucasus (Azerb. Gos. Izd., Baku, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Kh. D. Babaev and A. N. Khadjiev, in The Caspian Megabasin: Geology of Azerbaijan (Baku, 2004), Vol. 4. Tectonics, pp. 389–407 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Kh. D. Babaev and A. N. Khadjiev, in Deep Structure and Petroleum Potential of the Caspian Basin (Nafta-Press, Baku, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.E. N. Khalilov, Sh. F. Mekhtiev, and V. E. Khain, Geotektonika, No. 2, 54 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.A. F. Limonov, J. M. Woodside, M. B. Cita, and M. K. Ivanov, Mar. Geol., No. 3/4, 7 (1996).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2007